Bridge the Achievement Gap and Become a Tutor
- Organization: Tutors for All
- Causes: Educational, Kids
- Date(s): Mondays and Wednesdays OR Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:45-4:00pm now until April 12, 2013.
- Contact person: Nicole Davis
- Phone: 617-942-1323
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.tutorsforall.org/apply
Want more out of your volunteer position?
Join Tutors for All’s award-winning team at Cathedral High School.
What: Tutor a 7th, 8th, or 9th grade student in basic Math or Literacy
When: Mondays & Wednesdays or Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:45-4:00 pm
Dates: Now – April 12, 2013
Where: 74 Union Park Street, Boston
Transportation: Orange Line to Back Bay; Silver Line to Union Park; 8 and 43 buses
Training will be provided upfront before you begin with ongoing support available throughout the length of the program.
Interested? Apply Online: www.tutorsforall.org/apply